Your first visit to Pompton Dental Arts, LLC involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed
and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to provide the highest quality of care available to our patients in order to obtain a functional and attractive smile in a timely and efficient manner. Patient relationships are the cornerstone of our practice and we strive to make our patients happy.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professionals and our community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What to Expect at Your First Visit:
- Complete Dental Examination
- Complete Periodontal Examination
- Oral Cancer Screening
- TMJ Examination
- Orthodontic Evaluation
- Full Series of X-rays
- Prophylaxis (cleaning) or debridement if scaling and root planning will be needed
Once we determine the type of cleaning that is appropriate for you, we schedule your cleaning and consultation with the hygienist and doctor respectively, so that you can discuss your treatment needs and alternatives.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Registration
- Medical and Dental History
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Acknowledgment of Receipt
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.